Magento 2 Multiple Wishlist Extension
In default Magento 2, customers have access to create only one wish list. This may cause inconvenience if they want to manage the multiple wishlists according to their interests.
With Multiple Wishlist, they can create multiple wishlists on the fly while browsing the products and manage their favorite products as per different categories. Once the list is created, the customer can easily share the same with friends and family. The Share Wishlist feature comes in handy when planning gifts for family members or friends, and for consulting on big purchases.
The extension is really profitable for all e-commerce platforms. Since the app allows the customer to manage their choices and future purchases more effectively, it increases the chances of converting them to sales.
- Allow customers to create multiple wishlists.
- On-the-fly wishlist creation.
- Ajax technology for faster process.
- Wishlist sharing with friends and family.
- Easily manageable.
- Multiple wishlist management at the backend
Benefits to Business
- Increase the conversion.
- Reduce abandoned cart rate.
- Gain loyal customers.