Salesforce CRM Connector in Magento 2
The Salesforce CRM Connector is an extension that can be used to sync products from Magento 2 store to your Salesforce account.
With this extension, you can directly sync products on your Magento store with the product list in your Salesforce account. You simply enter the details of your Salesforce account in the Magento admin, and just like that, you have begun the synchronizing process. Once that's done, every time you make a new entry in your product list, your Salesforce CRM account will automatically be updated. Similarly, when you edit a product in the Magento store, the same changes will also reflect in your Salesforce CRM as well.
That applies to the mass deletion of products as well. If you select products from Magento admin product listing and delete them in bulk, then the same action will automatically take place at your connected Salesforce account.
For smooth functioning of this extension, it’s important that your Magento store is secure and runs on HTTPS protocol. That is, you should have an SSL certificate installed on your website for this extension to work seamlessly.
Salesforce Connection Configuration:
Using the following description, you can set up the extension for Magento-Salesforce integration.
- Username: This is your Salesforce username, i.e., the username you use to log in to your Salesforce account.
- Password: This would be the password you use to log in to your Salesforce account.
- Salesforce Security Token: The token is available in your Salesforce account itself and received by email from salesforce.com. For this, you can use below-mentioned URL for reference: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=user_security_token.htm&type=5
Product sync Configuration:
This configuration is used to enable/disable product synchronization from Magento2 store with Salesforce. This also features the setting to set the number of products pages and product limit for the initial synchronization.
- Sync product: A functionality to Enable/Disable syncing of products from your Magento 2 store to Salesforce account.
- Set per page sync limit: A functionality to set product page limit for synchronization in your Magento store..
- Set product sync limit: A functionality to set the number of how many products are to be synced at a time. e.g.: 10 products, 20 products, 100 products
Salesforce Product Mapping List:
This section allows admin to set mapping configuration in Salesforce account.
- Add Mapping field: Allows admin to create a number of mapping section in the list.
- Mapping Field Configuration: Admin can manage the title of Mapping section, the name of Salesforce table and status of the same. Then he/she can define field/attribute names for databases in Magento and Salesforce. That way the admin can manage what fields/attributes of the products in Magento store are to be synced with Salesforce, with what name, and in which table.
If you found any difficulties in configuration with salesforce You can contact paid support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail Us: email@example.com
Excellent product and supportSalesforce CRM is one of the most preferred CRM and who wouldn’t want to use it for driving profitability for their business. I wanted to synchronize my Magento 2 store with Salesforce CRM and so started searching for a something that lets me do this. I came across Dotsquares Stores’ Salesforce CRM Connector in Magento 2 extension. With this extension, I was able to directly sync products on my Magento store with the product list in the Salesforce account.
All I did was enter the details of my Salesforce account in the Magento2 admin and the synchronization process started. Once both the platforms were synchronized, whenever I made entry in the product list, it got automatically updated in the Salesforce account. Not just this, but now I can also delete multiple products in one go. Before you use this extension, be sure that your Magento store is secure and runs on HTTP protocol. I am very pleased with this extension, if you too want to give it a try, visit the Dotsquares Stores.
Best Salesforce CRM Connector...Thanks DotsquaresI have heard good things about Salesforce CRM and wanted to give it a try with my Magento2 store, but didn’t know how the synchronization was possible. I talked to the developer of my online store and he suggested buying Salesforce CRM Connector in Magento 2 extension. All of $99.00, this is an amazing extension by Dotsquares Stores that lets the products from Magento 2 store sync with Salesforce account.
You simply need to enter the details of your Salesforce account in the Magento2 admin and the synchronizing will begin. After you do this, every entry in your product list will automatically be updated in the Salesforce CRM account. You can use this for mass deletion of products as well. Like me, if you also wish to give it a try, visit the Dotsquares Stores on the page - https://stores.dotsquares.com/salesforce-connector-in-magento2.
Awesome Extension for sync with SalesforceYou can easily sync products from Magento 2 store to your Salesforce account using this extension. It works wonderfully; whenever you make a new entry, edit products, or delete products in bulk in your Magento store, it will automatically be updated in your Salesforce CRM Account. Thank you Dotsquares team for helping me out in installing and configuring this extension!
Why buy our extensions?
Easy to Install and Manage
All our extensions are developed such that these can be easily installed and managed. In case, you find any issue installing it, you can always seek help from our team.
You will find our extensions work seamlessly on all devices, be it desktop, tablet or smart phones.
User Friendly Interface
On installation of these extensions, you will find that the user can use the platform with an ease without having to scratch his head.
For any query or help, you can count on us without having to think twice. Our team is available to help sort all your issues.
Doesn’t affect core files
Our extensions will only enhance the working of your store without affecting the existing store performance.
Our team of experts can customize these extensions as per your specific requirement. In other words, you don’t have to buy these extensions as they are but can also get these tailored for your needs.