Pickup From Store
Pickup From Store
Customer is the king and making them comfortable while shopping is the objective of any ecommerce site. So accomplishing this, our extension lets customers choose a specific store from your chain of stores to pick up products during checkout.
If there is a chain of stores available, undoubtedly Customers will choose from the nearest one. How can this be possible? The answer is Magento Pickup from Storeextension – the most professional Magento shipping extension, which allows setting up multiple Magento stores, showing addresses and opening time of each store for the Customers’ convenience.
Pickup from Store extension provides you the opportunity to integrate this shipping method easily. It act as a shipping extension that offer customers to choose a specific store,from where order will be picked, from the stores list during checkout.
Proposed extension will allow admin to configure multiple store locations to be shown to customers while checkout. Store Pickup will be default to the closest location, but if desired customer can change location.
- Allow customer to select desired Pickup Location from a preferred store among multiple managed stores.
- User Friendly, most required functionality,well designed and easy to control.
- Simply Enable/Disable module using configuration option.
- Create a new Magento shipping method
- Eliminates the need to ship products and convenient to customers
- Improves customer relationships when you get the opportunity to meet online customers at physical store
- Create many stores, set addresses and sort order.
- View print order with pickup from store information
- View admin order,invoice,shipment and creditmemo with pickup from store information
- Steps to show the pickup from store information in order emails
- 100% Open source.
- Don't affect Magento core files.
- Improve Sites usability and performance.
- Developed using Magento programming guidelines.
Mail Us: email@example.com
Click here to check how to install magento extension
|Demo Frontend Url||http://ds11.projectstatus.co.uk/demo/m1/|
|Demo Backend Url||http://ds11.projectstatus.co.uk/demo/m1/index.php/admin/|