Magneto Extension offers a great way to answer all types of queries of visitors/users accessing your website without any additional involvement of developers and technical expertise.
Magento Extension offers a great way to answer all types of queries of visitors/users accessing your website without any additional involvement of developers and technical expertise.
It is a built-in ‘Frequent Asked Questions (FAQs)’ extension helping you directly add questions and answers that customers often look for concerning to your website products and services.
How to Install Faq Extension.
IF you want to installed Faq extension on your site. You need follow the following steps.
- Step 1: Download/purchase the extension
- Step 2: Unzip the file in a temporary directory
- Step 3: Upload it to your Magento installation root directory
- Step 4: Disable the cache under Systems >> Cache Management
- Step 5: Enter the following at the command line: php f bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Step 6: After opening Stores >>Configuration >>Advanced >> Advanced, the module will be shown in the admin panel
* Once you install this Magento extension, you will see the FAQ manager added to the back-end of your website, which will help you manage the question and answer section.
* You can see that a new FAQ section is automatically added to your website’s back-end
* Now, you can add website relevant questions and answers under the ‘FAQ Information one after the other
* You can see the added questions and answers in a drop-down format on your screen
Features of FAQ Extension.
- Adds unlimited questions and answers
- Easy-to-install and configure on your website
- 100% Open source.
- Accesses whole collection of QAs at once using single link at front-end.
- Provides user-friendly interface and is compatible with latest Magento 2.0 edition.
- You can create FAQ Categories.
- Multiple Categories can be published on one page.
Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org