Apply To Store for opencart provides multi-store functionality to all installed modules. You can easily assign installed modules to single or multiple stores as per requirements from the backend. It is based on vqmod therefore before installing this module be sure to install latest version of vqmod. It is easy to install and work on.
Download vqmod from here: https://code.google.com/p/vqmod/downloads/list
- Provides multi-store functionality to all installed modules.
- Easy to install and work on.
- Compatible to Opencart versions 184.108.40.206 / 220.127.116.11 / 18.104.22.168 / 22.214.171.124 / 126.96.36.199
- vqmod based
- No core file is modified.
- Works with any layout and pages
Steps to install "Apply To Store" Extension:
- Download the extension and unzip it.
- Upload all the folders to root from the "apply-to-store" folder.
- Install vqmod ( http://www.yoursite.com/vqmod/install ).
- Goto http://www.yoursite.com/vqmod/applytostore.php to update database. You should get a success message.
- Login to your Administrator and go Extensions >> Modules.
- Find "Apply To Multi Store" in the list and Click Install.
- Edit and apply store to the installed modules.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register